There is no doubt that the pandemic has changed the world we live in today, but humanity has experienced many unprecedented challenges before.
Have you ever thought to yourself: “Wow, this is odd”? But why do we always feel like we are against the odds? We believe there is a way that’s not so common but can make significant changes.
So let’s have a seat on Sunday September 20th – 9AM, and indulge ourselves in an unconventional journey to explore the youth, science and this interconnected universe we all live in. Another series of pieces of talks and performances will allow us to unveil the future, reflect on the past and find the answers in a quest to find our true selves, and ultimately make a better world.
Your conference experience
1. Half stage program with 8 inspiring speakers, 4 art performances, and a delicious and healthy tea break on September 20th.
2. Many networking opportunities with the brightest minds around the country on the day of TEDxYouth@Hanoi Conference.
3. TEDxHanoi giftbag with handpicked gifts from TEDxHanoi organizers and partners.
– Early bird (VND 250.000): Jul 20 – Aug 20.
– Standard (VND 350.000): Aug 20 – Sep 13.
If you are buying 4+ passes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount. Check out some FAQs here.
In case the COVID-19 situation went bad, we will change the event to a later date and offer you the following 2 options:
– Automatically keep your conference pass for the new date
– Refund if the government announces officially about the restriction that prevents the event to happen
(The line up will be released on August 20th)
Our venue: L’Espace Hanoi – 24 Trang Tien
Located in the center of Hanoi, close to Hanoi Opera House. French Institute in Hanoi – L’Espace is a meeting and exchange place for cultures from all over the world. L’Espace Hanoi and its 250 seat theater are the perfect venue to host TEDxYouth@Hanoi 2020 – The Unusual.
What is TEDx?
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxHanoi (formerly TEDxBadinh), where x = independently organized TED event. At our TEDxHanoi event, TED Talks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized.
This independent TEDx event is operated under license from TED. Contact us at TEDxHanoi2018@gmail.com